You can restore an expired server to a new contract with your manager if it has expired for less than a year.
Did you forget to extend your server? Has your server been paused for some time? This feature should be useful to you;)
- Have a new server on which to restore the backup.
- The server to restore must have expired less than a year ago.
How to restore an expired server
Warning: Restoring an old server will overwrite the contents of the server on which you want to restore it.
- Go to the
Dashboardof the server where you want to restore your old server, in the mTxServ management panel.
- Click on
My Server, and after on
Restore a server(you must be the owner of the server).
- Choose the server to restore.
- Restoration is processing.
- Your expired game server is restored!
Congratulations! You have successfully restored your server, enjoy it thoroughly.