How to install Overgrown?
To install the client version of Overgrown locally on your computer, you must use the launcher Twitch, which allows you to start the packages from the Curse site.
- Download and install the launcher: Launcher Twitch / Curse.
- Run the launcher.
- Search for the modpack
- Select the version of
Overgrownthat is matching the server version where you want to connect and install it.
- The Overgrown modpack is downloaded and installed on your computer. Click it to launch it.
How to create an Overgrown server?
Overgrown can be installed in one click with our automatic installer, in the administration panel of your Minecraft server.
- Go to the control panel.
- Click on
- Click on
- Select the latest version of
Overgrownand click on
Fully reinstall my server (destroying all current data)and click
- Your server will automatically restart on Overgrown.
Depending on the version and/or modpack, the server may take several minutes to restart.
You have nothing else to do, Overgrown is installed on your Minecraft server!
How to update Overgrown?
Updating Overgrown is very easy. A backup is performed automatically before the update starts, allowing you to restore your server if needed.
- Go to the panel
- Select the new version of
Install without removing current data (update), then click
- Your server will restart after updating Overgrown.
This may take several minutes.
Overgrown is up to date!
Version of Overgrown
You can download Overgrown from the official site, if you don't have a minecraft server hosted at mTxServ.
|Version of Overgrown